Sales & Representative
We are looking for an efficient salesman for BASIS ID team! This position will definitely suit you if you have already worked in sales and have experience in conductiong negotiations, but now you are up for a change of a workplace and get involved in innovation. BASIS ID is an excellent place to fulfil your talents by negotiating and entering into very large transactions, receiving very large bonuses.
The story of BASIS ID starts off in Singapore where the most innovative companies and startups seek to offer the best service to customers, which is based on effectiveness and trust.
And personal data — is a personal value.
For us, the salesman is not just a salesman. This is a person who can represent the company, is not afraid to be a business person, can speak both for a large audience and on the phone with a client who turns out to be a CTO of a large bank, a minister or an IT technical consultant.
What are the tasks and responsibilities?
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Fly around the world and meet interesting and importnant people
- Work closely with our IT team, and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Make our customers successful!
What skills are important?
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space a plus.
- Pre-call planning
- Call structure and control
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Time and territory management
- Excellent people, communication & public speaking skills
- Knowledge of Russian, English and other languages
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, MS Office, Pages, Numbers & Keynote)
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- Experience is more valuable than a degree. However, if your degree is in Sales or Business Development – it’s a huge plus
Within BASIS ID we operate with a great degree of autonomy, so you’ll be in charge of your own workload and focus areas, giving you the chance to have a huge impact on one of the fastest growing startups.
So be ready and willing to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment & lets start!